Join us at the National Snow Show 2022 with Chemmy Alcott!
We are getting ready for The National Snow Show at the NEC in Birmingham with some fun competitions and cool prizes for you!
To take part, just come and visit us at stand K23 (near the Ski Skills Cabin) on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October.
- 🎿 Saturday, 10:15am – Meet Chemmy Alcott and take part in our Alto.Ski card flipping competition to win a free ski lesson with Chemmy (competition running all weekend).
- ⛷ Sunday, 12:45pm – Get prepped and hit the slopes without the stress – Our founder and CEO, Ana Davis, will be giving some tips and tricks to make your next trip to the mountains, less of a mountain at the Ski Skills Cabin.
- ❄️ All weekend – Get a free Alto.Ski card– Come and visit us on the stand, register with Alto.Ski and get a free ski card!
Our new Ambassador, Chemmy Alcott, 4 time Winter Olympian, TV presenter, Challenge Do-er & Public Speaker will be there to challenge you in the “Alto.Ski card flipping” competition.
She’s a former Guinness world record holder in card flipping, so beware!
The champion, who flips the most cards successfully in 30 seconds, will win a free ski lesson with Chemmy in the Hemel Hempstead Snow Center (date to be confirmed by both parties).
And Chemmy is excited to join our team:
“Alto.Ski really is the future of liftpass technology and I am really excited to be an Ambassador for such an innovative product that puts skiers and snowboarders needs first. Also as a mum to ski mad boys who see snow and lose all patience for lift pass queues etc this will be a godsend!”
You’ll be able to meet Chemmy on our stand at 10:15am on Saturday and we’ll be running the competition all weekend.
During the weekend, you will also be able to get a free Alto.Ski card if you register for the Alto.Ski app with us on the day.
Alto.Ski is for the spontaneous adventurers, the time poor and those who would rather spend their times shredding the slopes than Googling logistics and insurance quotes:
- Go straight to the slopes! No more wasting time queuing at the ticket office.
- Pay only when you finish skiing. No more buying ski passes in advance.
- Get the best rate automatically, whether you ski for half a day, a full day or multiple days.
- Get instant ski insurance every time you ski
- Manage all your family’s ski passes in one place and get special offers only for Alto.Ski customers.
- Use a single ski card across multiple resorts, cutting down on waste and helping the environment (our new, wooden ski card is coming soon)
Alto.Ski is currently available in:
- Alpe Cimbra / Folgaria / Lavarone
- Folgarida / Marilleva
- La Thuile / La Rosière
- Madonna di Campiglio
- Plus, we’re adding new ski resorts soon!
To help make your ski trip even better, we’re also adding some new partnerships, coming soon to the Alto.Ski app:
- Save money on foreign currency exchange with Currensea
- Hire all your ski gear in advance (at a discount) with SkiSet
- Plus, get bespoke travel insurance & book accommodation
See you on the slopes!